I've been around
it's really no big deal
With over 20 years experience, Molly is a creative veteran. Her expertise in visual design, user experience strategy, and managing all types of creative concepts spans across the entertainment, retail, manufacturing, telecommunications, and healthcare industries—in both agency and corporate environments. She works with cross- discipline teams to deliver engaging, compelling creative that meets user needs and exceeds client objectives.
Molly’s current and recent clients include: Aquent, Tivoli, Equal Exchange, Harpoon, John Hancock Investments, Mopar, Chrysler Group, Lane Bryant, Catherines, Analog Devices, ING, Philips Healthcare, Forrester Research, Sunglass Hut, Perkin Elmer, Liberty Mutual, Smithsonian, Yale School of Management, Vicor, Sealy, Stop & Shop, CBS.
A competitive rower for the past 20+ years, Molly has energy that knows no bounds. And as the mother of three amazing kids, she spends her free time sketching the animals at the natural history museum, among other arts and crafts.
Altr / AthenaHealth / Cartier / La Prarie / Youtube
• Reporting Directly to the CCO, responsibilities include overseeing the design group and mentoring the creative group. Helping drive, define and challenge the definition of creative everyday for everyone. Creating & upholding a brands unique vision cross platform, cross channel while overseeing interdisciplinary roles as they come together. This includes, branding, campaigns, social, responsive design (web/mobile), app design, physical experience design and just overall connected design. Know your audience.
• Fostering the value of the unique individual and the benefit of team. Cross discipline. Inspire.
• Staying in touch with the cutting edge digital design experiences as the industry changes on a dime. This means embracing change and acting in nimble/agile ways.
• Oversee the holistic interactive design aspects of project engagements, ensuring the client’s creative vision is incorporated to develop a top tier web experience. This includes keeping technology at the forefront and engaged with design as early as possible
• Working on new business Initiatives. Work very closely with clients and team members to ensure usability constraints, deliverable expectations, and budgetary limits are incorporated into the overall design execution and time line. Including scoping & planning projects.
• Giving back to the community: whether it’s organizations like the adclub, engaging local colleges to create art for campaigns, having job shadows from local high schools and colleges, as well as being a speaker to college kids about the art of the digital age and what that means, to me and the industry.
Associate Creative Director
August 2007 – September 2015 (8 years-OMGFGAWD) Greater Boston Area
• Work very closely with clients and team members to ensure usability constraints, deliverable expectations, and budgetary limits are incorporated into the overall design execution and time line.
• Oversee the interactive design aspects of project engagements, ensuring the client’s creative vision is incorporated to develop a top tier web experience.
• Work closely with technology/development teams offshore and locally to ensure design delivery and consistency.
Senior Art Director
July 2005 – August 2007 (2 years 2 months)
• Working with Print, Direct Mail, and Broadcast, to provide Interactive
Design contributions to full service advertising campaigns,
ensuring brand consistency and content.
• Work very closely with the Information Architecture team to ensure usability constraints are incorporated into the overall design execution.
• Manage the work efforts of Interactive design team members to complete site designs and, Online Advertising Campaigns
October 2003 – July 2005
Insight Product Development: Interface Designer
October 2000 – February 2002
Imagicians/Lapham Miller: Senior Designer
June 1998 – October 2000
Proxicom: Senior Designer
1997 – 1998
Some RECENT Artistic Collaborations
2017 Adobe Tutorial Collaboration
Watch the tutorial
2017 Cartier Collaboration
2017 Create! Magazine IV / Featured artist
See & Purchase
Also KING & why
Collectista Feature : Notebooks
Link out to my artist CV: here